Monarplan System Criteria
The Monarplan PVC System will qualify for a materials warranty when pre-approved by Icopal and installed in accordance with the written specification and drawing details.
The Monarplan PVC Roofing System is appropriate for installation on commercial, industrial and residential complexes. All installations must be reviewed for acceptability by the Icopal Technical Services Department. Special conditions should also be submitted.
Such conditions might include:
- Buildings in high or special wind zones. Buildings with large wall openings (greater than 33% of the total wall surface area).
- Buildings subject to interior pressurisation (hospitals, food processing facilities and electronics plants).
- Buildings with high interior humidity (over 45% relative humidity: i.e. pool enclosures, paper processing plants).
- Buildings with a roof slope in excess of 20°.
- Cold storage buildings and freezer facilities.
Other design considerations
Fastener withdrawal resistance & resistance to wind load.
Chemical compatibilities and other manufacturers’ products.
Integrity testing and quality assurance.